The Niagara Workforce Planning Board is looking for someone new to join the team, and it might be you.
We are currently seeking a permanent full-time Mentorship Manager/Coach to support our Immigrant Mentorship Program. Based out of our St. Catharines office, this program works to provide local newcomers and immigrants with a mentoring experience that will build intercultural knowledge, expand their professional networks, and equip them with the strategies to succeed in their field. This is an ideal role for someone who is a motivated self-starter with a background in employment services, project coordination, or immigrant support.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Three to five years of experience working in employment services preferred but not required
- Experience working with immigrants or a specialized group is preferred but not required
- Proven record of project management
- Proven relationship manager
- Independent and able to work with little supervision
- Motivated self-starter
- Comfort in public speaking and presenting
- Dedicated team player
- Able to manage relationships
- Comfortable with business development activities
This job will require some travel within the Niagara region. A valid G-class driving licence and access to an automobile is required.
The full job description can be downloaded through this link. Please review all details of the job posting before applying.
Applications can be sent directly to Mario De Divitiis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications will be accepted until 5pm on April 27, 2018. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.